There are many ways to help!
Wild Bird Rehabilitation is the only organization in the St. Louis area that cares for songbirds. Without WBR, these birds would have no place to go for help.
WBR relies solely on public donations. We receive no federal funding or financial support from United Way or other similar organizations.
Wild Bird Rehabilitation, Inc.is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax-exempt organization. Our mission is to give the best possible care to injured, sick and orphaned wild birds so that they may be returned to their natural habitat. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Your donation will ensure the best possible care for every wild bird admitted to WBR.
$57 Basic Care for One Songbird
Provides for the medical diagnosis and treatment necessary during the rehabilitation of a young orphaned bird.
$114 Basic Care for Two Songbirds
Ensures necessary treatment for the rehabilitation of two young songbirds.
$500 Help with Berries and Food
Funds a typical spring day of facility operations, receiving over 100 injured or orphaned birds at WBR.
Or set your own amount - no gift is too small!
Your donation will help to ensure the best possible care for every wild bird admitted to WBR. We couldn't do it without your help!
Wild Bird Rehabilitation Wish List
Keeping Birds & Cages Clean
- Dawn™ dish detergent
- Chlorine Bleach
- Trash can bags (13 gallon)
- Toilet Paper, Unscented
- Paper Towels
Keeping Birds Fed
- Bird Seed (safflower, finch mix and white millet)
- Science Diet Cat chow (plain)
- Exact™ hand rearing formula (from pet store)
- Fresh fruit (apples, red grapes, berries, raisins, blackberries and blueberries)
- Frozen fruit
- Wild berries (Mulberries, Poke berries e.g.)
Supporting the Bird Clinic
- Office paper
- Postage Stamps
- Printing services (or help with cost)
- Handy people for cage repair and building maintenance