Cost: Free with an item from the Baby Shower Wish List.
Reserve your time here. Spots are limited, so hurry for this wildly popular event!
Hop, waddle, and flap your way to Spring Tails at the Wildlife Rescue Center.
Learn about sharing your backyard with nature's families, meet domestic rabbits, and support the wild babies in care. Get ready for baby season 2017 at this festival-style event that runs from 11am to 4pm, on Sunday April 9th.
- Peek behind-the-scenes at the largest of a wildlife rehabilitation center in the St. Louis region
- Try your hand at crafts using garden-grown dyes and play games all about wild moms
- Take a photo with our one-of-a-kind, naturally-inspired Ambassador Cottontail
- Participate in a Natural Treasures Hunt on our trail and follow clues to amazing nature finds
- Have an up-close critter encounter with a professional pet rabbit and learn from volunteers and staff that care for orphaned and injured native wild animals
- Get the word on birds with educators from Wild Bird Rehabilitation
The Wildlife Rescue Center treats over 2,500 wild animals every year. Most of the animals admitted for rehabilitation have been injured or orphaned by human activity. The Center is able to provide its services of rescue, rehabilitation, and release thanks to the support of our compassionate community. Through nature inspired education programs, the Center promotes environmental awareness and encourages the protection of our delicate ecosystems.
Bring your friends and family to a celebration of wild families!